September Marketing Plan for Salons
September is a quiet month for events with many people still on holiday or paying for their recent vacation.
We have listed below September events that are worth some extra focus in your salon marketing this month.
But, why not take the time this month to review our MUST DOs to improve the performance of your online marketing?
More Salon Marketing Ideas
Our TOP Tasks for better Online Marketing
1. Ask us for an updated Google rank report for ALL your phrases.
Look for phrases you are not tracking and add them.
Identify any weak phrases and plan some page updates or new blog posts to get better rank.
3. Get your Christmas Marketing Plan agreed NOW
Plan your website updates for >>
- Opening Hours
- Gift and Gift Vouchers – either sold or described on your website
- Market your last “offer days” before the Christmas holidays
- Update all images to an Autumn/Winter look
- Update your Home page with all offers, gifts and holiday news
- New articles for Party Hair, Gift Ideas, Autumn/Fall & Winter Hair Colours.
September events that may need some salon marketing activity
Back to School
Check when the schools return and plan some facebook posts or adverts using the images below.
Students start new terms – Freshers fairs
If you have local Universities or Colleges, plan your marketing around the opening fairs and start dates.