October is all about Breast Cancer Awareness and pre-Christmas planning. And you can also post about Halloween for some fun and Autumn / Fall colour and cut trends for style advice. This month is a perfect mix of good causes, fun, selling and hair trends.
These are the October events that deserve extra focus in your salon marketing this month.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Are you holding any fund-raising events or do you have any special promotions/product offers? Perhaps you want to do something special on Wear It Pink Day on October 21st.
Get your salon team inspired about the event and how much fun you can have. Here are some useful links to get you started: http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/breast-cancer-awareness-month http://wearitpink.org/
Plan Your Christmas Marketing NOW
Plan (and tell us) your website updates for >>
- Heavily promote your last “offer days” before the holidays
- Christmas and New Year Opening Hours
- Gift and Gift Vouchers – either sold or described on your website
- Update home page images to Christmas and Party images
- Update your Home page with all offers, gifts and gift vouchers
- New articles for Party Hair, Gift Ideas, Autumn/Fall and Winter Colours.
Autumn/Fall Hair Colours
Browse the sub-folders including hair accessories, pony tails, slick hair, pixie cuts and french braids.
<<< Click the image to open the dropbox folder and download.
Think Pink and support Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Click any image for the big banner size -perfect for facebook adverts and posts.
Halloween Hair & Make Up Ideas
Have fun with our WICKED selection of Halloween hair ideas. Click any image for the big banner size -perfect for facebook adverts and posts.