The best salon website design...
is not about the visuals, it's about more clients & money.
If you are looking for a new salon website or a company to help grow your salon, there are 2 things to evaluate...
1. what skills and expertise the best salon website company will have?
2. the features your website should include to bring more clients and income.
1. Choosing the best Salon Website design company...
The key to a high-performing salon website is not how attractive it is. The ONLY measurement that matters is how busy and productive it is.
Most Salon Guru clients see a 300% increase in website traffic in the first year.
Why? Because we know how to design a salon website to be attractive and ranked at the top of search engines.
No other company has the breadth of experience of Salon Guru in designing and creating the world's best and busiest salon websites.
Use a Salon Website expert
We are the world leader in salon website design! We have Salon clients all over the United Kingdom & USA and have won many Salon Website & Marketing Awards.
Best of all, our Salon Websites are packed with tools to increase your income
Website Design for SEO
We build quality websites to improve your rank in searches and no-one has our expertise at getting salon websites to number 1 on Google.
We make sure Salon Guru websites rank higher in Google than your competition.
What we do...
We create the best award-winning Salon Websites
- We have won many Salon Website & Marketing Awards
- We ensure your Salon Websites ranks higher than your competition
- We always work on a monthly payment plan, so no upfront costs
- We guide & mentor every salon client during their 1st 12 months
- Our Salon Websites are packed with tools to increase your income
Who are our many salon clients...
Our salons are in all parts of the English-speaking world.
- We have Salon clients all over the United Kingdom, United States of America, Ireland & Australia
- Our clients range in size from salons with 3 stylists to multi-location groups and mega-salons in city centres
- We have salons that have been with us many years, and those just beginning their journey of growth
2. Salon Website Design checklist of the key features
If you are looking for the best Salon Website Designs in the UK or USA or are you planning a new salon website, these are the important factors to understand and include in your website plans.
1. Content you can easily add
Your salon website should be like a great magazine - with interesting new content added every week.
This requires a content management system (CMS) that allows you to "post" a new article to your Salon Website in minutes. By far the most widely used is WordPress.If you do not have a CMS at the heart of your Salon Website Design you will always have to pay a website company to add new content or make changes.
2. A structure that is designed for Search Engines
Optimising a website for Search Engines (Salon Website SEO) is vital if you want to be highly ranked in search results.
If you get get a rank in the top 3 for all your Salon's key phrases it will drive lots of traffic to your site and bring new clients. This is achieved initially with well planned menus and pages that are easy to navigate for visitors. but more important, give search engines a clear picture of what your website is all about.
When choosing a building for your Salon you understood that location is everything - the same applies to ranking on Search Engines. If you cannot get into the top 3 places on Google UK or in the US for all your key phrases, your Salon Website Design is not working.
3. Content that is Search Engine Optimised
Not only do you need a great structure for SEO, you also need the content on each page to be carefully written to educate search engines. Robots programs (called spiders) will visit your site nearly every day to "read" your content and decide its relevance to a set of search phrases.
With careful use of Headings and Tags and keyword density we cleverly tell Google with absolute clarity "this page is all about....".
- is a mix of science and art. The science is tagging, keyword density and alt descriptions - the art is making your Salon Website design engineered for search engine robots but also readable and informative for humans.
4. Great promotions and client "hooks"
One you have a great website design, and you have a lot of traffic through high search engine rank, the final and most important step is to turn those web visitors into salon clients.
With 20 years of experience and over 200 supported salons, we are experts in the tricks that make your salon website into an engine for new clients and money.
We can show you MANY wonderful examples of ...
- New Client Promotions and Vouchers
- Salon Late Deals
- Promoting New Stylists
- Colour Promotions
- Events like Mother's day, Valentine's and Christmas.
- Gift Vouchers
- Online Stores
Our Salon Marketing and Promotions expertise is what makes us UNIQUE.
These are just some of our new Salon Website design examples in the UK, US, Ireland and Australia - see examples of all our salon websites here