Spread the cost of salon services with Klarna
We are delighted to announce the next exciting project to help you attract more clients and income.
This easy payment sales tool on your website will allow clients to pay for ANY service over 3 equal monthly payments. You get paid IN FULL the next day by the credit provider Klarna.
The key features…
- Simple website sign-up for clients
- Can be for any named service e.g. Balayage or packages
- Instant approval
- Payment of the FULL value next day into your bank from Klarna
- Once approved your are guaranteed to get the money – irrespective of the client’s payment status
- Working in conjunction with Klarna UK
How Klarna works…
1. We add to your online store “products” that are services or packages at set prices.
2. Clients then buy that service/package and are redirected to Klarna for checkout.
3. A simple sign-up process gathers their information and provides instant approval (or is declined).
4. The salon gets instant approval notification.
5. The salon gets paid in full into their account the next day.
6. Clients can return in the future to add more transactions with very fast login and approval.
Voodou have this page that can be used for Colour Service.
The costs of Klarna and our set-up…
There are NO fees or interest for the client.
The salon pays 3.9% of the transaction value plus 20p per transaction. This is a Klarna fee, not from Salon Guru and is a reduced rate for our clients.
We have negotiated (for the early sign-ups) NO setup cost (normally £300).
Salon Guru will charge a minimum** of £250 for –
- the creation of the products (services or values)
- integration with your online store
- addition of the Klarna payment gateway
- edits to pages to include the products to buy or Buy Now buttons
** the charge allows for 5 hours of work which should suffice for about 5 products. Any additional time can be requested at £50 an hour. All prices exclude VAT.