UPDATED to show the actual results over the 16 weeks of the campaign.
This is not a 1 minute read - but it IS a very detailed plan of how any salon can attract a LOT of new clients.
Voodou are a small chain of 4 salons in Liverpool and they asked us to plan an aggressive marketing campaign to get new salon clients. As they are near universities they need a large number of new clients each year to replace those that move away.
Their spend on advertising may be much higher than you can afford - but you could spend 10% of the amount and get 10% of their result.
The results for the 16 weeks.
- An average of 117 New Clients every week
- Over £6,900 ($8,800) of new income every week
- Number of New Client Vouchers downloaded : 4,644
- Number of Vouchers used in-salon : 1,882
- Income from the New Client visits : £110,584 ($141,000)
Salon New Client Campaign - Step 1
Create a new page on the salon website to...
- explain the offer
- define the Terms
- capture client info
- send the Salon New Client voucher via email
Click the image to visit the New Client Offer page >>>
Salon New Client Campaign - Step 2
Create a series of facebook adverts..
- 1 Male and 1 Female campaign
- a set of rotating videos & images
- each advert with different text
- targeted by gender & age
- targeted by location
- a daily budget of what to spend
Click the image to see a preview of the advert in your Newsfeed >>>
More numbers for the Salon New Client Campaign
Over the 1st 16 weeks the salon spent £9,329 ($12,000) on facebook adverts to get £110,000 ($141,000) of income.
You could spend 10% of this budget and plan for 10% of the outcome.
The results in detail...
- seen by over 1/4 million people
- clicked by 31,000 people
- 1,882 vouchers used in-salon
- income of over £110,000 ($140,000)
- average bill £59 ($75)
- cost per client acquisition £4.95 ($6.31)
- cost per £1 of income 8p (8c per $)