To create the best Salon Facebook page and then use it to great effect, there are some simple steps to follow.
We have presented these in an easy-to-follow logical order with links to external sites where they may help.
Click Join below and we will send you, free of charge, a link to read and download the 4 detailed “How To” guides on Facebook for salons.
The Topics covered in the guides -
1. How to create the best Facebook page for your Salon
- your personal Facebook page
- set up your Salon’s page
- adding a logo
- adding your business information
- adding admins
2. How To get more fans for your Salon’s page
- using your friends & family
- inviting your clients
- spread the word in-salon
- viral Facebook invites
- using Facebook adverts to promote your page
- examples of how other Salons get Facebook fans
3. How To write profitable messages for your Facebook posts
- Getting the right “voice” for your page
- Planning regular updates
- How to make it interesting
- Using images and video
- Examples of other how Salons post on Facebook
4. Facebook apps – a great marketing tool for salons
This section covers the great, but underused, feature of Apps in Facebook. They make a massive difference to how Facebook pages can work for salons.
With salon facebook apps you can present a welcome screen to new visitors who are not yet fans, run competitions, feature videos, have online booking …and much more.
They work like mini web-pages an offer a screen full information that is interesting, eye-catching, up-to-date and gets them to engage in your page.
To get your free guides just click the Join button below -
If you see the massive potential of Facebook pages but would rather spend your valuable time running your Salon, then ask us to help.
Incoming search terms:
salon facebook page, how to promote a hair salon, facebook landing page salon, facebook tabs, facebook page, facebook tab, promoting a hair salon, salons facebook, ways to promote your salon, beauty salons using facebook