Client Managers: The Ultimate New-Build Checklist
Run through this checklist pre and during your new build to make sure you don’t leave anything out…
- SEO Text – Needs to include H1 and H2. (H1 will then be in the correct place – not top left corner). H1 should include salon type and location i.e. ‘Hair Salon Liverpool’.
- Homepage Reviews– Tag and add to YourSalon.Co. See detailed instructions from Sarah Kitt here.
- Hover Text –Make sure it’s on all boxes and banners and SEO words are in bold.
- Footer – Ensure all info is in and it’s styled correctly and it has phone, address and email.
- Instagram Widget – Check if salon want on homepage and how they want to display.
- Social Icons –Check with salon and link all icons to accounts.
- Boxes –Check all are linked correctly.
ALL IN ONE SEO & AREAS WE COVER
- Check All in One SEO set and add AreasWeCover – liaise with salon re locations. It should just be a few BIG areas that are close with BIG populations.
KEY SERVICE PAGES
- Ensure SEO description text on point
- All images have alt text
- AreasWeCover with titles set
- Check what salon would like in there – map, offers, latest news?
- Check all offers details and T&Cs are correct
- Check if any sign-up forms need adding and make sure email confirmation is correct
LATE DEALS PAGE
- Training with client – check if they want to use PayPal or not
- Ask tech team to setup and client to check deals working once added
ABOUT US PAGE
- Include best salon reviews – tag on YourSalon.Co
- High quality salon imagery
- Instagram imagery (if good enough)
- H2s should ideally include location
- Check if the client wants to offer competition incentive
- You may need to add some manually to YourSalon.Co
- Check all info is correct
- Add salon pics
- Add About Us blurb