Summer • Music Festivals • Father’s Day • Wimbledon
This is your June Salon Marketing Plan. Expect articles from your client manager that may include some of the following topics: Summer Hair Colour Trends, Festival Hair Ideas, Bohemian Waves & Curls, Summer Beauty, plus a reminder that it’s Father’s Day on June 19th.
Key Events & Dates for June
|11th – 28th||Festival Season begins in UK|
|9th – 12th||Isle of Wight Festival|
|3rd – 4th||X Music Festival (Wales)|
|10th – 12th||Download Festival|
|22nd – 26th||Glastonbury Festival|
|14th – 18th||Royal Ascot Races|
|19th||Father’s Day UK, US, Australia|
|27th||Wimbledon Tennis starts|
*Proms & Graduation Balls are held in June or July, around exam time or the end of term. These vary by city and university – so check your local dates.
Content Ideas For Facebook Posts & Website Articles
Use these key marketing ideas with the help and guidance of our team for facebook posts, articles on the website, new home page images.:
- Father’s Day competitions & offers. Tie in key gents’ services, gifts & vouchers for dad etc.
- Get set for summer : hair colour, holiday styles, nails, waxing, tanning, summer make-up etc.
- Festival Hairstyles Inspiration – tie in Student Discount
- Summer Products we can’t live without : dry hair shampoo, intense moisturisers, hair extensions, styling irons, curling wands.
- Summer Beauty treatments.
- Prom Hair Ideas & Packages.
- Wedding Hair Styles & Packages.
Update Your Offers & Late Deals
Boost your Late Deals by adding seasonal summer services and Father’s Day specials.
- Gents’ Cuts, Colours & Shaves
- Tanning & Waxing
- Highlights, blondes, beachy waves
- Hair Colour Change
Your client manager can create a June Newsletter that makes the most of your June offers and seasonal services/products – directing traffic to your website.
- Late Deals
- Father’s Day Promotions
- Get Ready For Summer
- Summer Hair Colour & Beauty Offers
Targeted Facebook Adverts
Create a targeted facebook advert for Father’s Day or Proms and feel free to use the adverts below. You should also do this throughout the year for Late Deals, New Client Offers, Hair Colour Offers and Recruitment. – See links below for images. We can create pages on your website that these adverts will be linked to, driving more traffic to the website.