Salon Guru are world famous for our incredible salon websites, marketing campaigns and ability to help salons grow.
But to be the BEST company, we need the BEST people.
Due to our continued incredible success, we are looking for “that special person” to join our team of Client Managers.
Your key skills:
- Excellent written English – for the articles and newsletters you will create for our salons.
- Great communication skills – for the many calls you will make each month to your salon owners to give advice and share expertise.
- An ability to multi-task like a Pro – coping with daily requests from your salon owners can be taxing and VERY rewarding.
- Good PC skills – for writing, spreadsheets, social media updates – and a lot more.
- Social media – an understanding of how facebook can bring business but also waste time and money.
Your personality traits:
- Personable so your clients LOVE talking to you.
- Straight talking and honest so your advice is always trusted.
- Hungry for knowledge as there is ALWAYS more to learn.
- Love a challenge as the job is never easy but is always rewarding.
Initially part-time and self-employed, the role can quickly develop into full-time and employed.
We are flexible on how long and which days that you work.
You will work from home and will need excellent internet access, PC and telephone line.
Salon industry knowledge is an advantage, but not essential.
Write a personal email with details of who you are and why you would suit this role. We’ll then arrange for an informal chat.
Email Phil Evans on [email protected]