Hair Salon Facebook pages – our free guides
To create the best Salon Facebook page and then use it to great effect, there are some simple steps to follow.
We have presented these in 4 easy-to-follow facebook for salons guides in a logical order and with links to external sites where they may help.
The Topics covered in the guides –
Click the heading to open that guide…
- your personal Facebook page
- set up your Salon’s page
- adding a logo
- adding your business information
- adding admins
2. How To get more fans for your Salon’s page
- using your friends & family
- inviting your clients
- spread the word in-salon
- viral Facebook invites
- using Facebook adverts to promote your page
- examples of how other Salons get Facebook fans
- Getting the right “voice” for your page
- Planning regular updates
- How to make it interesting
- Using images and video
- Examples of other how Salons post on Facebook
This section covers the great, but underused, feature of Apps in Facebook. They make a massive difference to how Facebook pages can work for salons.
With salon facebook apps you can present a welcome screen to new visitors who are not yet fans, run competitions, feature videos, have online booking …and much more.
They work like mini web-pages an offer a screen full information that is interesting, eye-catching, up-to-date and gets them to engage in your page.