Is your salon heard, seen and talked about?
Manage the “conversation” with your clients and decide how, where and when to promote your salon’s services and products.
Lead the conversation in many places to great effect – across your sites pages, in your blog, on your Facebook wall and in emails and Newsletters.
Many salons will create a website with some nice images, some warm and inviting words and the information they think the client most needs – e.g. address, opening times and possibly a little salon or stylist history.
But does this really –
- grab their attention
- convey your hairdressing skills
- describe your great customer service
- SELL you salon and
- encourage that client to pick up the phone?
Websites for Salons
If your new website is going to attract thousands of new clients (follow these steps and it will), then the “message” you deliver is vital and takes time to get right
And as we are trying to convey so much, then you will develop over time a whole set of messages that contain all that you need to express to clients. This is “the conversation” with clients – lots of information that builds brand identity, grabs attention, attracts new clients and boosts your salon revenue.
And your website is only the starting point for talking to clients. We will use
- emails to deliver seasonal messages
- newsletters to encourage client loyalty
- private member pages for special offers
- clever and cost-effective web advertising
- and MOST IMPORTANTLY social network sites as a chat room
Explore the site for more information and examples on these and other methods of communicating with your clients.